After last week’s sex episode, Cheri decides to run with the topic and brings in a sex quiz for Rick and 25 Interesting Facts about Sex. Did you already know this stuff?? Rick wants to get into body painting but he’s afraid people will think he’s a perv. The Live Beer Review is Sour Inc Apple Rhubarb Gose by New Holland Brewing.
Rick has some gripes about a couple of products he purchased recently and can’t stop ranting about it. In Virginia, a dangerous Butt Bandit is tainting the produce section of the local grocery store. Cheri and Rick examine weird things couple do and wonder what type of dangerous sex seems exciting. This week our Trick or Treat Game kicks off on Facebook. Go Play and win prizes! Our Live Beer Review is Kentucky Pumpkin Barrel Ale by Alltech.
The official This Epic Disaster‘s Trick or Treat Game dates and times are October 8 (6:00 am EST) – October 27 (11:59 pm EST ). The location is on Facebook.
- Copy the Official Trick or Treat Game Image from our Facebook Page.
- Post the Official Trick or Treat Game Image as a status to let your friends know you are playing. You can only post the image as your own status. POSTING THE IMAGE ON OTHER’S FACEBOOK PAGE IS AGAINST FACEBOOK REGULATIONS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION!
- Write a Facebook status to let your friends know you are playing This Epic Disaster’s Trick of Treat Game and that they should post an image of any “treat” they wish to give you as a comment to your status. The “treat” does not have to be candy or even something edible. Ultimately, the image can be anything your friend wants to give to you as a treat. TAG THIS EPIC DISASTER IN YOUR STATUS. You must tag This Epic Disaster so we can see your status and your “treats” and so we will know you are playing. Tagging is as easy as typing @ThisEpicDisaster in your Facebook status and then choosing our Facebook Page. The only way we can know you are playing is if you tag us in your status. Untagged statuses will not be counted. DO NOT TAG YOUR FRIENDS! Tagging your friends in games is against Facebook’s regulations and will result in disqualification!
- We recommend posting the image once per day. However, you may post a status as many times as you wish to let your friends know you are playing and that they should see your previous post and leave a “treat.”
- Only one prize per person.
- This Epic Disaster’s Trick or Treat Game is free to play and open to anyone aged 18 or over. Players do not have to be current podcast listeners, although prizes will be announced on the podcast October 26. This Epic Disaster’s Trick or Treat Game is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook.
- The decision of the judges are final in all matters relating to prizes and participation. Judges have the right to disqualify anyone for breaking Facebook regulations or abusive conduct of any kind. Game may be terminated or adjusted if any violation of Facebook rules and regulations become apparent.
Prizes will be announced on This Epic Disaster Episode #46 released Monday October 29.
(Winner is the Player with the Most Prizes or Who Receives The Secret “Grand Prize Buster Treat” From One Of Their Friends.)
3. YOU will be featured on our website.
4. An Original Art Piece by Rick Baldwin.
Lucky Winners Will Also Receive::
I’m A Disasterbator T-Shirt
This Epic Disaster Logo T-Shirt
We’re a little late since Rick just returned from a week in Florida where he experienced lots of extreme weather and extreme bikinis. This week we announce our new Facebook Trick or Treat game! Everyone can play along with us for free! Grand Prize is a This Epic Disaster T-Shirt, and original art piece by Rick AND you will be a guest on the podcast! There are several other prizes as well so check the Facebook page and podcast website for game rules and prizes. This week’s Live Beer Review is Elysian Brewing’s The Great Pumpkin Imperial Pumpkin Ale.
Rick is recovering from a cold but admits he was naked right before the podcast and wonders what Cheri would do if she walked in and saw him nude. Cheri admits she is fine with most nudity but can’t understand why men have control over women’s bodies. Rick remembers when it was weird for him to purchase tampons and wonders if he should get some Viagra. Is speaking in tongues real? what about other religious experience? Listen and let us know your opinions. Our Live Beer Review is Hi Wire Brewing’s Hi-Pitch Mosaic IPA.
Rick wants to do an accent but he doesn’t want to offend anyone so he wonders which accents are considered “racist” or “wrong” for your average middle-aged white guy to do. Irish? Italian? Indian? Chinese? Speak to us, listeners! (In your favorite accent, of course.) Cheri takes an HIV test and isn’t sure she studied hard enough for it. She reveals the results on the show. Rick watches a very heavy documentary and plays a time-wasting game and enjoys both of them. Our Live Beer Review turns out to not be a beer at all but Zombie Killer Cider by B Nektar. Oops.
Rick buys $60 worth of coffee and realizes the coffee sucks. Cheri goes on a vacation adventure and gets a little beat up by nature. Rick wonders why people think artists shouldn’t have day jobs and Cheri and Rick remember what it was like going back to school. The Live Beer Review this week is “My Way or the Way Way” by Against the Grain Brewery.
This week Cheri has figured out the big difference between the fears she had in her 20s and the ones she has now. An unsuspected fart clears the podcast studio. Rick admits he is horrible with handling conflict and looks to get better. Our Live Beer review is Naked Pig Pale Ale by Back Forty Beer Company.
We’re a bit tardy this week so thanks for being patient. Cheri admits that she picks up poop at 5AM naked and Rick realizes that is the subject of many of his nightmares. Plans are being made for Halloween and something special is brewing. An announcement shall be forthcoming. Rick discovers a woman is making chicken diapers and thinks it’s a brilliant idea. The conversation turns to Rocky Horror Picture Show, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Our Live Beer Review is A.T. Ale by Second Self Beer Company.
Cheri dishes out a phobia quiz and decides it’s time to confront a phobia that she never realized she had. Rick encounter’s a friend’s Doppelgänger and encounters his own Noppelgänger. How do you feel about underarm hair on women? Would it prevent you from going on a date with such a woman? And while we’re on the subject of dating, Rick has a new themed version of Missed Connections he calls “Never Gonna Happen.” The Live Beer Review shoots up Hoppy Ki Yay by Lonerider.